Wake Forest University School of Medicine directs the education of nearly 1,900 students and fellows, including physicians, basic scientists and allied clinical professionals. The School of Medicine also strategically investigates opportunities that will expand basic and clinical research, resulting in nationally and internationally recognized excellence in biomedical research. The School of Medicine seeks to leverage its current areas of strength and focus to improve integration of its research programs and to maximize multidisciplinary and translational approaches.
The Charlotte regional campus of Wake Forest University School of Medicine offers:
- One-on-one attention with attending and resident physicians
- Top-ranked third-year clerkships
- High patient volume, small learner count
- State-of-the-art simulation center, where learners practice procedures and care of the acutely ill patient
- Diverse learning experiences
- Health system science education dedicated to mitigating health disparities and engaging the community
Take an interactive virtual tour of some of the facilities and amenities at Charlotte.