We partner with faculty champions and stakeholders to develop engaging and effective experiences grounded in proven adult learning theory. Working across CEAL functional areas, our curriculum design team strives to enhance the learner experience by leveraging our expertise in simulation design, adult education, assessment, evaluation, and instructional design.
Our Kirkpatrick-certified evaluation process is custom-designed to demonstrate a compelling chain of evidence and support your objectives.
Some of the ways you can partner with us include:
- Adult learning and methodology
- Needs assessment / gap analysis
- Simulation case and debriefing design/planning
- Program, curriculum, course and event evaluation
- Instructional design and course development
- Performance support tool development