11th Annual Women’s Health Research Day
Wednesday, April 21, 2021
8:30 am – 3 pm
This conference will take place virtually. Register to receive the link.
Why XX Matters: Focus on Cancer and Regenerative Medicine Therapies for Women
One of the missions of Women in Medicine and Science (WIMS) is to develop and implement programs to promote women’s health and sex differences research. Women’s Health Research Day is one of the ways we achieve this mission by showcasing the achievements of investigators in the topic area.
Women’s Health Research Day is open to everyone both internally to Wake Forest Baptist Health and externally: all faculty, students, staff, nurses, post-docs, residents, and fellows. There is no fee, but registration is required.
Tracy Criswell, PhD (Conference Chair)
Other members of the Research and Education Subcommittee of the Women in Medicine and Science standing committee.
Sponsored by Women in Medicine and Science
- Anesthesiology Department
- Cancer Biology Department
- Clinical Translational Science Institute (CTSI)
- Wake Forest Institute for Regenerative Medicine
- Department of Physiology and Pharmacology
- Department of Pathology, Comparative Medicine
- Division of Public Health Sciences, Implementation Sciences
- Urology Department
- Office of Postdoctoral Education
Also made possible by donors of the WIMS Fund and members of the Lucile Hutaff Education Society for Women in Medicine and Science.